Sunday, August 26, 2007

Save the Date!



It's official...my fiance and I will be joined together as husband and wife on Saturday, January 5, 2008!

We've got the location down and now it's just downhill from here as we plan our big day. We are making an effort though not to get lost in the planning and to continue to be committed to preparing more for the marriage than the wedding...a mistake I've heard many couples make.

I keep reminding myself though that God is in the details, and so even as we make small decisions, I continue to invite Him in on the planning, to guide our footsteps, and that we be sensitive to His voice. God has been so faithful to show us which way to go, and He has blessed us tremendously thus far for choosing to follow and trust Him.



A person plans his course,
but the Lord directs his steps.


Proverbs 16:9

No comments: