Monday, August 20, 2007

D-Day

Well, it's been 3 weeks of walking on cloud nine! I still pinch myself and cannot believe I am going to be a wife! Crazy stuff, but it's so real. I think it became more real for me tonight when I purchased my dress!

That's right...today was D-Day: Dress Day!

I went last Friday (along with my mom & 2 friends) to try on some dresses. That lasted 4 hours! By the way--I recommend going on Friday nights, it was very slow. I narrowed it down to 2 dresses, took the rest of the weekend to think about it, and came back today with 5 of my close friends and my mom.

I wish I could load a picture of my dress on my blog for you right now...it is soooooooo pretty! Great price, low stress, and it was on sale! So, I can cross that off my list. I'm so pleased. It was so fun. I just thought though...I'll never again go dress shopping...that was it. It's a done deal. That kind of makes me sad.

Moments fly by so quickly.

Now I know what past brides mean when they give me the advice to treasure this time and enjoy the planning...Today, I did just that. I'm so grateful for my mom and my friends who shared that moment with me!

No comments: