Sunday, January 18, 2009

Two in Six Million

In about four hours we will leave for the airport to fly off to D.C. We are looking forward to the opportunity to attend the 2009 inauguration of Barack Obama. I have never been to the capital, so I'm looking forward to all the sight-seeing! It's going to be cold, so we've got our snow boots, thermals, & heavy coats.

We will be about two in six million attending! That's a lot of people, & we almost backed out of this trip. I'm glad we decided to just go for it. We will get to witness history in the making in our country, and be able to pass the memories down to our children one day.

Check back in several days for pics & stories! Bon Voyage!

1 comment:

Amber said...

So jealous! You better take pictures and blog about your experience. I will be watching from the comfort of my couch!