Saturday, March 10, 2007

It's a...Sorpresa!


You don't have to be fluent in Spanish to figure out 'sorpresa' means surprise!
Yep, my sweet boyfriend (pictured behind me) and some of my dearest friends collaborated together and threw me a surprise party last Saturday for my 27th birthday!
It was such a lovely time, and they really did throw me for a sorpresa! I thought I considered myself one not to appreciate surprises...you know, the ordered, structured type. I decided after last Saturday that I'm alllll about surprises!
I felt so special and loved as I walked in and saw many of my dearest and nearest friends. What a blessed time it was for friends, fellowship, and fun!
"Thank you, Lord for the gift of life!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you are very busy, but I have missed your blog comments. A good surprise is always nice on your birthday. Have a great year ahead!